That’s not to say that Hauntzer hasn’t done his fair share of solo-carrying -- even more impressive is how few resources he needs to do it. His success in 2016 cemented him as one of North America’s best top laners. Hauntzer projects to have an even larger role this year due to the departure of his all-star caliber teammate, Doublelift. Whether he’s teleporting in and flanking the enemy, or crushing opponents in lane, TSM will count on him to make all the right moves once the pressure’s on in 2017.
Kevin "Hauntzer" Yarnell had big shoes to fill when replacing Marcus "Dyrus" Hill as top laner for TSM this year. But Hauntzer has proven to be the perfect heir to Dyrus' legacy. He embodies the low-economy playstyle of the top lane, managing to make a huge impact on games without the rest of his team dedicating much -- if any -- time to helping him out. His selfless style allows his teammates to soak up all the resources they need, and together, they carry TSM to victory.
- Playeda day agoKDA2 / 2 / 7KDA Ratio4.50CS / Min8.6
- Playeda day agoKDA2 / 5 / 6KDA Ratio1.60CS / Min8.5
- Played2 days agoKDA1 / 4 / 16KDA Ratio4.25CS / Min7.2
- Played3 days agoKDA4 / 4 / 4KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min8.7
- Played3 days agoKDA4 / 4 / 5KDA Ratio2.25CS / Min8.1