Martin "HeaQ" Kordmaa had been bouncing around Challenger-level teams for most of his career before landing the starting AD Carry position with Giants Gaming. The team had recruited their presumed starter, Upset, but he left the team shortly after and consequently lived up to his in game name. Giants’ search for a new carry intensified and they eventually decided that HeaQ was their number one option. Stepping into a carry position at the LCS level is never easy, but HeaQ is beyond excited to prove that he has what it takes hang tough with the best in the business.
- Playeda day agoKDA1 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.67CS / Min8.5
- Playeda day agoKDA3 / 5 / 6KDA Ratio1.80CS / Min9.2
- Playeda day agoKDA1 / 1 / 0KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min8.4
- Played3 days agoKDA1 / 2 / 6KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min8.6
- Played3 days agoKDA0 / 3 / 2KDA Ratio0.67CS / Min9.2