Wu-Yeong "Seraph" Shin has already made his mark on League. He’s a veteran of the game, from his beginnings as a humble sub in Korea to recently serving as a pillar of the Renegades. He even had a layover with CLG. Now that he’s finally found his confidence in North America, he is one of the strongest points of Team Envy. Seraph and company had a successful campaign in the 2016 NA LCS Summer Split where they made the playoffs in their first split together. His career is on an upward trend, and Seraph is willing to put the hard work in to guarantee his skills keep improving.
- Played4 months agoKDA0 / 7 / 4KDA Ratio0.57CS / Min7.7
- Played4 months agoKDA1 / 5 / 2KDA Ratio0.60CS / Min7.5
- Played4 months agoKDA3 / 11 / 4KDA Ratio0.64CS / Min4.7
- Played5 months agoKDA3 / 0 / 7KDA Ratio10.00CS / Min7.3
- Played5 months agoKDA6 / 3 / 5KDA Ratio3.67CS / Min8.6