Byeong-hoon “ShrimP” Lee is no stranger to hard work. He has played in the Challenger scene since 2015 - and before that he practiced 12 hours a day in Korean Solo Queue. His Kindred and Graves played a key role in Apex’s promotion to the LCS, and now that he’s taking responsibility for the jungler position, he’s going to need to keep working hard to expand his pool and prove himself. His name may be ShrimP, but he’s taken on a load of responsibility in his career, and he seems more than up to the challenge.
- Played8 months agoKDA3 / 1 / 14KDA Ratio17.00CS / Min4.2
- Played8 months agoKDA0 / 2 / 11KDA Ratio5.50CS / Min4.1
- Played8 months agoKDA5 / 4 / 13KDA Ratio4.50CS / Min3.9
- Played8 months agoKDA6 / 1 / 14KDA Ratio20.00CS / Min4.3
- Played8 months agoKDA2 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio3.00CS / Min5.3