- 0:25 Timestamp Reminder
- 0:45 Review of Week 1 LEC
- - 1:02 Seek-and-destroy composition
- - 2:21 Misfits Gaming’s performance
- - 3:49 What is more important to prioritise?
- - 5:24 Is Wunder an innovator?
- - 6:31 Issues with deep champion pools?
- 8:15 Weekly LEC Awards
- - 8:30 Most awkward play of the week
- - 9:10 Thoughts on changes for Teleport
- - 10:17 BM moment of the week
- 13:31 History of Wunder
- - 13:56 How did you get into LoL?
- - 15:14 Did you ever one-trick a champion?
- - 16:50 Are you a grinder?
- - 17:55 When was your breaking point?
- - 21:05 Rising amongst Danish players
- - 23:50 Team problems vs. Individual problems
- - 25:56 Wunder’s confidence as a top-laner
- - 27:48 What is the most important thing you have learnt?
- - 29:19 What is your strangest habit?
- - 30:16 Perkz’s bad habits
- - 30:41 Does Perkz watch EUphoria?
- 31:44 G2 Esports
- - 33:39 Does Perkz backseat mid-lane with Caps?
- - 34:31 Is Perkz the Ringo Starr of G2?
- - 35:49 Caps joining and Perkz moving to bot-lane
- - 38:25 Did Perkz drop hints of his role swap?
- - 39:55 Clash of egos?
- - 41:47 Biggest strength of G2?
- - 42:30 Impact of G2’s victory over RNG at Worlds
- - 44:49 Biggest weakness of G2?
- 47:24 Bet of the Week
- - 48:58 Can you beat Misfits?
- - 51:30 Previous bet updates
- 51:43 Twitter Segment: Best Overreactions
- - 51:57 Overreaction 1
- - 54:58 Overreaction 2
- - 57:21 Overreaction 3
This week's bet:
Wunder predicts 9:0 for G2 Esports in the first half of Spring Split. If correct, Drakos and Frosk must make a ridiculous public apology. If incorrect, Wunder must make one.
Bets to be resolved:
YamatoCannon karaoke bet & Froskurinn judge costume bet.
Tune in to #EUphoriaPodcast released every Wednesday 6PM CET.