Pro View returns again this Spring tol give fans greater control of their viewing experience and the ability to follow individual players through a suite of long-requested features. Pro View is available for purchase through watch.lolesports.com and proceeds will directly support teams in the LEC & LCS. In addition to Point of View streams for every player in every game, Pro View will include:
- Multiview: Watch up to four synchronized streams (POV or main event) at once during live games and VODs
- Advanced Timeline: Kills, tower takedowns and other big plays are marked right on the timeline, and clicking a marker jumps to that moment in the game
- Watch With Friends: Share a personalized Pro View URL to synchronize your timeline with friends.
- All Pro View features will available on VODs as well as during live games
Pro View is available for the LCS & the LEC and offers two different levels: Regional Access & All Access.
- Regional Access will allow you to use Pro View for a single League of your choice
- All Access will allow you to use Pro View for both Leagues (LCS & LEC)
Q: Why is Pro View a paid product?
A: As our sport continues to grow, it’s important that our teams and leagues share in our combined success. Allowing fans to directly support their favourite pros, teams, and leagues will ensure LoL Esports and League continue to thrive and contribute to our goal of becoming a true multi-generational sport
Q: If I buy Pro View, where does the money go?
A: Revenue from Pro View will be split between regional leagues and teams to continue growing LoL Esports.
Q: How much will Pro View cost?
A: The 2020 Spring Split will cost $9.99 (LCS) & €9.99 (LEC). Future events will grant access to more content and, as a result, may carry a different price.
Q: I’m having a technical issue with Pro View. Where can I go for help?
A: Visit the support page and, if your question isn’t answered there, please submit a ticket.
Q: I’ve got an idea to improve Pro View. Where can I share it?
A: We’re all ears. Give us your feedback on Reddit, the forums or your preferred social media platform.