Want to join us as legends rise at the 2017 League of Legends World Championship in Wuhan? Read on, because we’ve got all the details you’ll need to lock down your seats for Play-In and Group Stage.
As with previous events, we expect that the majority of attendees will be local fans, but we’ll be setting aside a number of tickets for international players that plan to make the journey to Wuhan for the Play-In and Group Stages.
When do international tickets go on sale?
International ticket sales will go live on August 31 at 7:00 PM PT and will conclude at 7:00 PM PT on September 14.
How do I purchase tickets?
We’ll be selling tickets through Damai. In order to expedite the checkout process we suggest setting up an account before sales go live. The ticket site will only be available in English, so international fans make sure to use your browser’s built-in translator to help grab your tickets.
How much will tickets be?
Play-In ticket prices:
- Weekday floor tickets: 100 RMB/$14
- Weekend floor tickets: 150 RMB/$22
Group Stage weekday ticket prices:
- Tier 2 tickets: 100 RMB/$14
- Tier 1 tickets: 120 RMB/$17
- Floor tickets: 180 RMB/$26
Group Stage weekend ticket prices:
- Tier 2 tickets: 120 RMB/$17
- Tier 1 tickets: 180 RMB/$26
- Floor tickets: 280 RMB/$41
What dates can I buy tickets for?
- Play-In dates: September 23-26 + September 28-29.
- Group Stage dates: October 5-8 + October 12-15.
How many tickets can I buy?
Two tickets per player.
Where’s Worlds being held?
Both the Play-In and Group Stage will be held in Wuhan, China at the Wuhan Sports Center Gymnasium.
When do doors open?
- Play-In (September 23-26): Doors at 11:00 AM local time / China Standard Time (CST)
- Play-In (September 28-29): Doors at 10:00 AM CST
- Group Stage (October 5-8): Doors at 1:00 PM CST
- Group Stage (October 12-15): Doors at 10:00 AM CST
When does the show start?
- Play-In (September 23-26): Show starts at 1:00 PM CST
- Play-In (September 28-29): Show starts at 11:00 AM CST
- Group Stage (October 5-8): Show starts at 3:00 PM CST
- Group Stage (October 12-15): Show starts at 12:00 PM CST
What formats will the Play-In and Group Stage use?
- Round 1: 12 teams, 4 groups, Bo1 Double Round Robin.
- Round 2: 8 teams, paired seeding, Bo5, winner of seeded matchups advances to Group Stage.
- Group Stage format: Bo1 Double Round Robin.
That should be all you need to get your hands on international tickets for the Play-In and Group Stages of the 2017 World Championship. We’ll have more info in the coming weeks on how to secure your tickets for the other stages of Worlds 2017. Until then keep it dialed to Lolesports.com for for all your competitive League needs.