Cuzz helped take the Longzhu Dragons to Worlds last year after the team won the LCK Summer Split to qualify as Korea’s top seed. Despite being the tournament favorite, they bowed out quickly to eventual champions Samsung Galaxy. Cuzz has since taken a backseat to Peanut, but his more stable and supportive style may be called upon if KZ finds itself in too many slugfests.
- Played8 days agoKDA1 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.67CS / Min5.1
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min6.0
- Played2 months agoKDA1 / 1 / 4KDA Ratio5.00CS / Min6.2
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 2 / 1KDA Ratio0.50CS / Min6.3
- Played2 months agoKDA2 / 4 / 0KDA Ratio0.50CS / Min5.7