Jeon “Dara” Jeong-hoon started his professional career in mid-2015 and by the end of the year he found himself on Rampage’s roster. As one of the team’s two South Korean imports, Dara’s skill propelled him to stardom in Japan. He has been voted in by the fans to represent the LJL two years in a row for the IWC All-Star event. His affinity for tanky, bruiser style supports means that he has no problem getting up close and personal with his opponents while simultaneously stunlocking them to their demise. With that being said, he’s got an infinite KDA on Lulu (proof that Yordles are timeless and perhaps immortal). Look for him to stun, slow, and polymorph his enemies as his team looks to rampage through the play-ins on their way to the MSI main event.
- Played2 months agoKDA2 / 1 / 14KDA Ratio16.00CS / Min0.5
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 1 / 9KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min1.2
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 0 / 2KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min0.4
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 2 / 2KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min0.4
- Played2 months agoKDA4 / 4 / 10KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min0.8