Benjamin “emp” Ramírez played ADC before making the jump to the mid lane in 2015. The move ended up being the best of his career, as he’s widely considered the best mid laner, if not the best player in the CLS -- period. His rock solid mechanics coupled with his ocean-deep champion pool makes him a lethal opponent in any game. His macro knowledge is also applauded as some of the best in the Latin America South region. Emp may be the best in the CLS, but he’s about to find a new level of competition as he hits the international stage at MSI. It’ll be up to him to lead Isurus Gaming as they fight their way to the main event in Rio.
- Playeda year agoKDA1 / 3 / 4KDA Ratio1.67CS / Min8.1
- Playeda year agoKDA3 / 6 / 4KDA Ratio1.17CS / Min7.2
- Playeda year agoKDA7 / 3 / 10KDA Ratio5.67CS / Min8.8
- Playeda year agoKDA0 / 5 / 2KDA Ratio0.40CS / Min8.3
- Playeda year agoKDA4 / 3 / 2KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min7.6