Shunsuke “Evi” Murase originally got his start in mid-2013 and quickly ascended the ranks of mere mortals in solo queue while on his way to his first professional team in 2014. Eventually he made his way to Rampage in late 2016, where he hit the ground running and the team picked up their second consecutive first place finish in the LJL. He’s as versatile as top laners come, playing everything from Lulu to Maokai, but is most at home with tanks and bruisers. He’s notorious for being one of the few players in the world that has unbenched Tahm Kench in the top lane (yes, it’s as annoying you’re imagining). When it comes to Evi, no top lane pick is safe, and if opponents aren’t careful they may just end up in an oversized catfish’s stew.
- Played4 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 5KDA Ratio1.50CS / Min6.4
- Played4 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 8KDA Ratio2.25CS / Min7.0
- Played4 months agoKDA2 / 2 / 1KDA Ratio1.50CS / Min6.9
- Played4 months agoKDA0 / 1 / 2KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min6.5
- Played4 months agoKDA6 / 6 / 8KDA Ratio2.33CS / Min4.9