Flame is looking to set the NA LCS on fire in 2018. The Korean top lane veteran has been around since 2012, with a career that began on Azubu Blaze. Alongside Insec and Xpeke, he's one of the few players to have a technique named after him in competitive play. Flame regularly builds CS advantages of 100 or more over his opponent, which has come to be known as a "Flame Horizon."
- Played6 hours agoKDA0 / 1 / 1KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min9.1
- Played6 days agoKDA3 / 2 / 2KDA Ratio2.50CS / Min9.1
- Played7 days agoKDA3 / 1 / 7KDA Ratio10.00CS / Min10.1
- Played13 days agoKDA2 / 3 / 4KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min8.1
- Played14 days agoKDA1 / 2 / 1KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min9.1