Flame is looking to set the NA LCS on fire in 2018. The Korean top lane veteran has been around since 2012, with a career that began on Azubu Blaze. Alongside Insec and Xpeke, he's one of the few players to have a technique named after him in competitive play. Flame regularly builds CS advantages of 100 or more over his opponent, which has come to be known as a "Flame Horizon."
- Played18 hours agoKDA0 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min7.8
- Played2 days agoKDA3 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min7.5
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 1 / 9KDA Ratio11.00CS / Min9.9
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 2 / 5KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min8.9
- Played3 months agoKDA4 / 1 / 7KDA Ratio11.00CS / Min9.7