Goldenglue has a rich history in competitive League of Legends. He has played for many Challenger and LCS level teams dating back to 2014. After Team Liquid released their starting mid laner Fenix, Goldenglue was called up from their challenger squad to become the team’s starting mid laner. He's had trouble holding onto a starting spot through his career, but his LCS experience is invaluable for any team he finds himself on.
- Played7 months agoKDA1 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.67CS / Min9.3
- Played7 months agoKDA2 / 4 / 2KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min9.0
- Played7 months agoKDA4 / 1 / 5KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min9.5
- Played7 months agoKDA1 / 3 / 2KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min9.3
- Played7 months agoKDA1 / 1 / 3KDA Ratio4.00CS / Min7.2