Martin "HeaQ" Kordmaa bounced around Challenger-level teams for most of his career before landing the starting AD Carry position with Giants Gaming. The team had recruited their presumed starter, Upset, but he left the team shortly after. Giants’ search for a new carry intensified and they eventually decided that HeaQ was their number one option. After Giants was relegated, HeaQ now finds himself on the new roster for Ninjas in Pyjamas. He is beyond excited to prove that he has what it takes hang tough with the best in the business.
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 4 / 3KDA Ratio1.25CS / Min7.2
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 2 / 1KDA Ratio1.50CS / Min8.4
- Played3 months agoKDA3 / 1 / 10KDA Ratio13.00CS / Min8.4
- Played3 months agoKDA3 / 0 / 6KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min7.4
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 3 / 11KDA Ratio4.33CS / Min8.3