Keane got his competitive start in New Zealand and eventually made his way to North America where he has played for multiple Challenger and LCS caliber teams. Keane may not be the flashiest player to ever touch down on the Rift, but he’s a consistent presence in the mid lane. He’s more than happy to play his part and whether that’s lending the team some utility or crushing the enemy underfoot, he feels equally at home.
- Played3 days agoKDA0 / 3 / 3KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min7.0
- Played4 days agoKDA5 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio4.50CS / Min7.6
- Played5 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 1KDA Ratio0.50CS / Min9.1
- Played5 months agoKDA1 / 6 / 1KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min8.2
- Played5 months agoKDA4 / 3 / 3KDA Ratio2.33CS / Min8.9