Duy Khanh “Levi” Do is one of the most promising young talents in Southeast Asia. He began his career in 2015 as a mid laner for SkyRed, but later made the switch to jungling. While his role changed, his affinity for playing assassins in the mid lane still shapes his playstyle as a jungler. He dominated with Kha’Zix in several games at the 2016 International Wildcard All-Star Event, showing off the potential of the newly-reworked Voidreaver. Levi has settled easily into the current meta where carry junglers are the picks of choice. He excels at deleting the opposition with ease, whether that be a shotgun to the face as Graves or making mincemeat of a squishy on Rengar, he can do it all. Levi also played a key defensive role in the tense base race against the TCL All-Stars. If his past performance is any indication, we’re in for a wild ride in Brazil. Buckle up!
- Played2 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 2KDA Ratio0.75CS / Min4.1
- Played2 months agoKDA1 / 2 / 0KDA Ratio0.50CS / Min5.4
- Played2 months agoKDA4 / 2 / 8KDA Ratio6.00CS / Min5.4
- Played2 months agoKDA3 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min6.2
- Played2 months agoKDA8 / 7 / 0KDA Ratio1.14CS / Min4.7