Once is a Korean jungler who made his LJL debut this season. His relentlessly aggressive playstyle was one of the key contributing factors to PENTAGRAM’s success. Back in 2017, he was playing professionally in Challengers Korea, while also having a stint in the LMS before moving to the LJL. Comfortable on any champion, Once is happy against the toughest foes and at the Mid-Season Invitational he will be looking to test himself against the best the world has to offer.
- Playeda year agoKDA2 / 1 / 8KDA Ratio10.00CS / Min5.8
- Playeda year agoKDA1 / 8 / 5KDA Ratio0.75CS / Min5.0
- Playeda year agoKDA3 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min4.9
- Playeda year agoKDA0 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min4.9
- Playeda year agoKDA0 / 4 / 1KDA Ratio0.25CS / Min5.2