Van Cuong “Optimus” Tran is making his case for being the best mid laner in the Southeast Asia region. Nicknamed “OP-timus” for his many highlight plays, Optimus began his career in 2013 with the Saigon Jokers. Despite a brief stint as an ADC, he’s proven himself a match for SEA mid lane legends Westdoor and Morning. He’s a veteran of several international events, including a handful of All-Star events where he showed the world glimpses of his ridiculous skill ceiling, but he’ll need to keep surprising us in order to give his team a fighting chance in Brazil. One thing’s for sure, though: When you’ve got someone like Optimus who has ample experience and can pop off at a moment’s notice, you’ll always have at shot at downing even the mightiest of foes.
- Played2 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 4KDA Ratio1.25CS / Min8.0
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 3 / 1KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min8.4
- Played2 months agoKDA5 / 6 / 10KDA Ratio2.50CS / Min8.5
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 6 / 2KDA Ratio0.33CS / Min6.6
- Played2 months agoKDA1 / 5 / 5KDA Ratio1.20CS / Min8.6