Peanut is the most aggressive jungler in Korea. He's a master of controlled mayhem who routinely takes over games single-handedly. However, Peanut struggled for much of the 2017 LCK Summer Split and ended up splitting time with the more consistent Blank. If Peanut can recapture the magic of his 14-kill Lee Sin performance from the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational, we'll see what he has in store for 2018.
- Played5 days agoKDA2 / 0 / 11KDA Ratio13.00CS / Min5.3
- Played5 days agoKDA3 / 0 / 2KDA Ratio5.00CS / Min7.2
- Played7 days agoKDA1 / 1 / 13KDA Ratio14.00CS / Min5.6
- Played7 days agoKDA5 / 5 / 8KDA Ratio2.60CS / Min8.0
- Played7 days agoKDA4 / 5 / 10KDA Ratio2.80CS / Min3.6