Peanut is the most aggressive jungler in Korea. He's a master of controlled mayhem who routinely takes over games single-handedly. However, Peanut struggled for much of the 2017 LCK Summer Split and ended up splitting time with the more consistent Blank. If Peanut can recapture the magic of his 14-kill Lee Sin performance from the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational, we'll see what he has in store for 2018.
- Played3 days agoKDA0 / 3 / 7KDA Ratio2.33CS / Min5.8
- Played3 days agoKDA2 / 4 / 5KDA Ratio1.75CS / Min6.0
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 1 / 3KDA Ratio3.00CS / Min3.5
- Played2 months agoKDA0 / 2 / 0KDA Ratio0.00CS / Min3.8
- Played3 months agoKDA6 / 0 / 3KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min4.1