Franco “Pride” Sanzana started his career in late 2013 and eventually made his way to Isurus Gaming in 2015, where he’s been ever since. His debut in the CLS wasn’t exactly explosive, and he was the subject of criticism as he found his footing in the top lane. He would soon steady out and become renowned for his extremely deep champion pool. Over the regular season, Pride played 14 unique champions which gave Isurus the draft flexibility they needed in order to take home first place in the CLS playoffs. His team will rely on his flexibility as they fight for a chance to play against the best teams in the world at the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational Main Event.
- Played3 months agoKDA3 / 2 / 0KDA Ratio1.50CS / Min9.1
- Played3 months agoKDA2 / 6 / 3KDA Ratio0.83CS / Min7.0
- Played3 months agoKDA1 / 0 / 11KDA Ratio12.00CS / Min8.3
- Played3 months agoKDA1 / 4 / 2KDA Ratio0.75CS / Min9.6
- Played3 months agoKDA1 / 5 / 5KDA Ratio1.20CS / Min6.4