Samuel "Samux" Fernández Fort has been playing professionally since 2012 and is one of the most unlikely AD Carry starters. His entire career had been made in the top lane before he committed to taking up his new post as one of the top carries for the Unicorns of Love. He exceeded expectations in his opening split with the team, turning in epic performances nearly every week. Since then, he’s seen a dip in productivity and his laning partner, Zdravets “Hylissang” Iliev Galabov, left for seemingly greener pastures to join Fnatic. Samux will look to continue building up his synergy with Jong-seop "Totoro" Eun and recapture his old magic as he and the Unicorns gun for the playoffs.
- Playeda month agoKDA3 / 1 / 5KDA Ratio8.00CS / Min9.4
- Playeda month agoKDA8 / 1 / 1KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min9.3
- Playeda month agoKDA6 / 4 / 2KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min9.4
- Playeda month agoKDA5 / 4 / 4KDA Ratio2.25CS / Min8.5
- Played3 months agoKDA1 / 0 / 1KDA Ratio2.00CS / Min10.0