Wu-Yeong "Seraph" Shin has already made his mark on League. He’s a veteran of the game, from his beginnings as a humble sub in Korea to recently serving as a pillar of the Renegades. He even had a layover with CLG. Now that he’s finally found his confidence in North America, he is one of the strongest points of Team Envy. Seraph and company had a successful campaign in the 2016 NA LCS Summer Split where they made the playoffs in their first split together. His career is on an upward trend, and Seraph is willing to put the hard work in to guarantee his skills keep improving.
- Playeda month agoKDA0 / 2 / 7KDA Ratio3.50CS / Min9.8
- Playeda month agoKDA6 / 4 / 4KDA Ratio2.50CS / Min7.4
- Playeda month agoKDA4 / 1 / 3KDA Ratio7.00CS / Min9.7
- Playeda month agoKDA4 / 1 / 6KDA Ratio10.00CS / Min9.4
- Playeda month agoKDA2 / 1 / 1KDA Ratio3.00CS / Min9.4