Wu-Yeong "Seraph" Shin has already made his mark on League. He’s a veteran of the game, from his beginnings as a humble sub in Korea to recently serving as a pillar of the Renegades. He even had a layover with CLG. Now that he’s finally found his confidence in North America, he is one of the strongest points of Team Envy. Seraph and company had a successful campaign in the 2016 NA LCS Summer Split where they made the playoffs in their first split together. His career is on an upward trend, and Seraph is willing to put the hard work in to guarantee his skills keep improving.
- Played3 days agoKDA3 / 2 / 15KDA Ratio9.00CS / Min6.8
- Played3 days agoKDA0 / 4 / 5KDA Ratio1.25CS / Min8.7
- Played3 days agoKDA0 / 1 / 10KDA Ratio10.00CS / Min8.9
- Played4 days agoKDA1 / 3 / 4KDA Ratio1.67CS / Min6.6
- Played4 days agoKDA2 / 2 / 4KDA Ratio3.00CS / Min10.3