Lee “Tussle” Moon-yong began his professional career with Rampage in 2015 and hasn’t looked back since. Previously known as “Doad,” he prefers high mobility, assassin-oriented junglers to their utilitarian counterparts. This doesn’t mean he can’t play the initiator; he’s infamous in Japan for his potent Rek’Sai play (he sports a ludicrous 75% winrate on it). While his champion pool isn’t deep by any means, he finds consistent success on his favorites like Lee Sin, Nidalee -- and oh, did we mention he’s never lost a game professionally while playing Graves? Kinda important. As an anchor for Rampage, he’ll do his best to punch, shoot, and spear throw his way to the MSI main event in Rio.
- Played4 months agoKDA9 / 1 / 4KDA Ratio13.00CS / Min6.3
- Played4 months agoKDA6 / 4 / 6KDA Ratio3.00CS / Min5.3
- Played4 months agoKDA3 / 4 / 0KDA Ratio0.75CS / Min4.9
- Played4 months agoKDA3 / 3 / 0KDA Ratio1.00CS / Min4.9
- Played4 months agoKDA6 / 6 / 11KDA Ratio2.83CS / Min4.3