Matías "Whitelotus" Musso started playing League of Legends way back in Season 2 before getting his professional start with RtN Gaming. He made his way to Lyon gaming in May of 2016 and the team has been absolutely dominant since. With the help of WhiteLotus, Lyon tore their way through the 2017 LLN Opening Season and Playoffs netting themselves an invite to the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational in the process. Widely considered to be the top AD Carry in the LAN region, he’s known for being extremely aggressive, which tends to pair exceedingly well with his favorite champions Kalista, Lucian, and Vayne. He’ll be looking to tear through the opposition’s health bars when he hits the international stage against some of the best players in the world at MSI.
- Playeda month agoKDA10 / 1 / 3KDA Ratio13.00CS / Min8.7
- Playeda month agoKDA9 / 1 / 3KDA Ratio12.00CS / Min9.8
- Playeda month agoKDA0 / 4 / 1KDA Ratio0.25CS / Min8.3
- Playeda month agoKDA9 / 1 / 4KDA Ratio13.00CS / Min8.8
- Playeda month agoKDA0 / 1 / 6KDA Ratio6.00CS / Min10.3
HometownMarcos Juárez, Argentina